[SLUG] moving windows

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 14:35:40 EST

OK, I've got myself into a bit of a pickle. I have FF 1.5 with the
Sessionsaver extension (it was such a good idea they built it into FF 2.0).
So by exiting X when FF was started on page N and starting it next time
from page N+1, I've now got a window which is inaccessible (one
screen-width off the end of my pager). I don't have to
move it per se, I could close it and recreate it elsewhere. But I don't
even know how to do that. Somewhere, there's probably a file that lists all
open FF windows, so if I could find that file I'd be set. Oh, I use fvwm2
with its pager set to show 16x1 pages. What can I do? Is the only solution
"restart FF from page N"?

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   royalty.no-ip.org:81

Unix is user-friendly; it's just picky about who it makes friends with. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.