Re: [SLUG] Azureus

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 10:10:58 EST

> So I downloaded the latest stable version of Azureus, 2.5.something I think.
> It came as a ".jar" file' Great. What do I do with that?

If you didn't previously have Azureus installed, you want the whole
tarball; there are other things than a .jar that are involved.

*linux.tar.bz2 or *linux-x86_64.tar.bz2
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=84122&package_id=88270&release_id=481206

BTW, just because everyone uses Azureus doesn't mean it's good...but
in this case it is good. :-)

--
It doesn't take a nukular scientist to pronounce foilage!  --Marge Simpson
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/shouldbefree.html