[SLUG] Built on 2.4, run on 2.6

From: Bill Glidden (bill@thegliddenfamily.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 10:15:35 EST

Hi -

Are there any gotchas or issues if I take an app that was built on a 2.4
kernel, and run it on a 2.6 kernel?

I'm bringing a bunch of libraries that were also built on 2.4, such as QT,
mysql, and a few others.

Everything seems to be working fine in this scenario, but I don't want to
find out the hard way that this wasn't a good idea.

Thanks!

Bill Glidden