Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Other/Proprietary License??

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 15:51:07 EST

It just seemed peculiar to me when the guy is claiming an "OS." I've
seen proprietary linux applications all day long, but I've never heard
of a proprietary OS using the GNU/Linux kernel. It appears too
intimate of a task for not crossing licensing lines.

I originally started my search to look for a replacement for FreeNAS.

/mario