Re: [SLUG] St. Pete. Meeting

From: aaron steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 12:18:59 EST

aaron steimle wrote:
> We finally got a meeting place to hold the St. Pete meeting, incase
> you missed the Suncoast LUG Meetings email.
> I have a years worth of linux mags to hand out on a first come first
> serve basis, they include linux magazine (US and UK),linux
> format,linux journal, I also have some PHP mags.
>

> ST PETERSBURG ********************************************
>
> 26 March 19:00-21:00 St Petersburg
> (usually last Monday of each month)
>
> *** NEW LOCATION ***
>
> AMJ
> 222 14th Ave South
> St Petersburg, FL 33701

Addendum:
I forget to say what is actually going to happen at the meeting. If more
than myself shows up, I will talk about the development I have been
doing for that past 6 months with php,mysql, and other oddball and not
so oddball apps and tools. It should be short and boring, but a lot of
free magazines.