[SLUG] Fedex.com and browsers

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 15:11:35 EDT

Folks:

For all you activist types out there who look for a reason to hassle
companies when they don't fully support open standards and FOSS, I just
got this message from fedex.com on an issue I filed with them:

I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you. However,
Firefox is not supported by FedEx.com. FedEx.com applications require
the use of Netscape Navigator® or Microsoft® Internet Explorer version
6.0. Examples of unsupported browsers include (but are not limited to):
AOL, MSN, Safari, Lynx, Opera, Compuserve, Mozilla, ChiBrow, NeoPlanet,
WinWAP, SmartTrust WIB, iCab, and Net-Tamer.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster