Re: [SLUG] Fedex.com and browsers

From: David Meyer (sanfrandave@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 07:00:44 EDT

This really surprises me! FedEx Technology Services is one of my
customers. I saw Firefox on several desktops a couple of months ago when I
was there. I'm going to have to call them and see what's up with this.
Makes no sense, but then again, being a large company, this may have been
decided somewhere else.