Re: [SLUG] Verizon fios block port 80

From: Mark Banschbach, SFO (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 21:13:51 EDT

Joe,

I havfe exactly the same issue.. I have been told I
could do port forwarding but I have not been
successful in doing so.. uuuugh

  If you find the key .... please pass this on !

Mark

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.