[SLUG] This Weeks Last Brandon Meeting...

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 21:14:11 EDT

Once again this Thursday will be our Last Brandon SLUG Meeting...
I want to thank each and everyone for the many years of support for this Location's meeting...

As you know we have been meeting in Brandon for over 7 1/2 years...

I would like to see everyone who can please make it out... I would also like to invite anyone who would like to do any small presentations please let me know A.S.A.P.

Again I appreciate everyone's support and hopefully by shutting down the Brandon Meeting it will help balance out some of the other meetings...

Thanks Everyone I hope to see you Thrusday...

Bill Preece