RE: [SLUG] a few ideas

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 20:33:28 EDT

Good ideas. I have considered starting a Linux User Group in Daytona Beach
and have been trying to figure out how I should go about it. I ran an
AutoCAD user group and am starting a local SolidWorks user group, so I know
the basics. But I know I need to cover the newbees while also attracting
the advanced users that the noobs want to chat with.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ken Elliott