[SLUG] DVD and CD burners

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 01:00:16 EDT

Folks,
I am looking for dead DVD and CD burner drives. I have scavenged some
from the local computer joints, but if you have any floating around and have
been trying to figure out what to do with them and need some one to take
them. I will do so. I am looking for the laser diodes and the optics in them.

So if you have a DVD or CD burner drive that you are going to toss, I will
take it and keep a bit out of the landfill (actually what remains I take to a
electronics recycling place not far from here, they like the gold and other
precious metals in the rest of the device).

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;