Re: [SLUG] Tampa-area Asterisk meeting for July

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 16:28:16 EDT

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 15:11, Matt Florell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is an early announcement of the July 3rd meeting of the Asterisk
> user group for Tampa:
> http://asteriskpbx.meetup.com/1/calendar/5909412/
>
> We will have a presentation and discussion about beginning with
> Asterisk as well as a discussion about a potential Open-Source
> Conference in the Tampa area, so it would be great to have some more
> SLUG members there.
>
> Hope to see you there,
>
> MATT---

Actually, there's a deal made with Paul that anyone we deem able to get there
but who does not show up at least once will not be able to make any postings
to SLUG. It may seem a bit harsh but we are really doing you a favor as you
have a definite need for Asterisk know how, but may not have realized it yet.

And to quote the flight attendant after having given the emergency
instructions on last nights flight, "For those of you who listen to me -
Thank you!. For the rest of you - Good Luck!

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.