Re: [SLUG] DIY laptop

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 14:39:32 EDT

On Monday 25 June 2007 14:18, Mario Lombardo wrote:

> I know this follow-up is teetering on OT. I did the same thing. What Mac
> support groups have you found in the area? I remember BAMUG. I want to
> run more opensource applications with the Mac and run Linux in a VM since
> it's quite tolerant doing so. I still use apt. My biggest reason to go
> Mac was to run three operating systems. One cannot have enough operating
> systems :)
>
> /mario

It certainly offers variation. Where are your BSD, and not to skip over
Solaris now that it is open! :)

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.