Re: [SLUG] dead or Alive

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 12:44:48 EDT

Pete Theisen wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 August 2007 19:09, SOTL wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I have not receive a message in over a week.
>> Is the list dead or alive?
>>

> Hi SOTL!
>
> It is summertime. Everyone is on vacation, away from their desks.

Yeah. I've only been checking my home email about twice a week
recently. I know, it's a far-cry from a hacker lifestyle, but that's
how it's been. Probably because it's so friggin' hot in the home
office. It's funny. You get several machines running in a little
bedroom, and suddenly it becomes a furnace! :-P