[SLUG] Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Sept Slug Meeting.]

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 09:15:01 EDT

----- Forwarded message from William Overstreet <yetr2quared[PANTS]gmail.com> -----

From: William Overstreet <yetr2quared[PANTS]gmail.com>
To: dylan[PANTS]hardison.net
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:17:07 -0400
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Sept Slug Meeting.]

From: Wayne Pollock <pollock[PANTS]acm.org>
To: William Overstreet <yetr2quared[PANTS]gmail.com>
CC: Paul M Foster <paulf[PANTS]quillandmouse.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:55:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Sept Slug Meeting.

William Overstreet wrote:
> Slug doesn't really know what to do about the upcomming sept. meeting
> location wise. We would much rather hold the meeting in an HCC class
> room rather than at panera's bread again. Could you help out?

I sent a message about that, but I guess something must have happened.

HCC has a classroom available on Monday or Wednesday nights for the Fall
term. See if you can post that info on the SLUG list for me, to start a
discussion about which night will work best for the most SLUGGers. Note
we are still talking the second week of the month.

I'll be on sabbatical leave until next Summer, but Dean Johnson believes
in supporting the Linux Computer Club at HCC, and of course SLUG. A
thank you from SLUG would be appropriate:

        bjohnson[PANTS]hccfl.edu

-Wayne Pollock

----- End forwarded message -----

--
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant.  Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.  Shun him.