Re: [SLUG] IBM

From: SOTL (sotl155360@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 12:43:48 EDT

On Saturday 22 September 2007 08:01, Robin - Bartow FL wrote:
> [...]

Having just tried to reaf a QCADD file I believe that the most important thing
is for the damn programs to work.

Do not get me wrong the program does work but you do have to set here and
fiddle with the settings inorder to do anything.

I recall much the same issue with Qt trying to make it work. After 3 months of
fiddle fudling mot having a clue where to start I finally got it to work by a
very simple copy and pastr of a configuration file.

I have an idea that the issue with QCAD may be as simple with an equal 2 to 3
months to figure it out. As far as the included Help manual. What a joke.

SOYL