[SLUG] Linux.com live debate on OOXML

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 11:03:46 EST

If no one is going to post about this, then I will. Robin 'Roblimo' Miller
will moderate the discussion. It is going to happen at 1pm. I am going to
be working and I would like a copy of the podcast.

William

Live podcast debate about OOXML this Wednesday starring Jeff Waugh, Roy
Schestowitz, and ... you
http://www.linux.com/feature/122470