Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 15:39:11 EST

Spake Paul M Foster on Sunday, December 02, 2007 at 07:06PM -0500:
> *************************************
> * Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) *
> * Meeting Schedule *
> *************************************
>
> TAMPA ****************************************************
>
> 5 December 19:00-21:00 Tampa
> (USUALLY second Tuesday of each month, CURRENTLY 1st Wednesday)
>
> Hillsborough Community College
> Dale Mabry Campus
> Technology Bldg, Rm 427
> 4001 Tampa Bay Blvd
> Tampa, FL

At last month's meeting, I believe Jonathon Conte (who was running the show,
except during the portion where Dan and I gave our remarkably unpopular
presentation) said the meeting would be elsewhere, since HCC would be in exam week.

I'm guessing this information didn't from from Jonathon to Mario to Paul.

It's been a hectic month for me -- I was in an accident involving a semi...
Does anyone remember where we decided to meet instead of HCC this month? I don't
remember at this point.

Or, alternatively, did something with HCC change? Are we good to go?

--
"Normality depends on how you look at it. For me you're definitely normal if I
 exclude the strange interest you have in celebrity steel cage monkey boxing ;-)"