Re: [SLUG] Comp_Usa Going Out of Bussiness Sale not a Sale...

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 16:34:40 EST

Sorry, don't have the original.

Just got back. Before I went, I checked Newegg and they had 2GB of RAM
that's "good enough for me" [1] for $63 counting free S&H, so I figured if
CompUSA had any left for $50 I'd get it (discount balanced against the odds
of a screwup or incompatibility). They had two kinds -- one [2] ($122 @
Newegg) for $200+tax and another for $160+tax. Nope, sorry, getting it a
few days earlier and in a pretty box is not worth an extra $100+ and the
loss of a backout option.

[1] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145566

[2] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178148

--
-eben      QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP      http://royalty.mine.nu:81
CAPRICORN:  The stars say you're an exciting and wonderful person... but you