[SLUG] Pinellas Unix People Meeting (Thursday, January 17th)

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 17:04:05 EST

The Pinellas Unix People will gather on Thursday, January 17th at 6:30 PM.
Directions are at the bottom of this message.

Speaker to Animals: Myself.

Topics:
 * Inkblot passwords, continued (Bryan Lee)
 * The DellHack: Using a very large dell server case as a desktop computer. (Kevin Kelley)
 * Tagging files with ptag (Daniel LeWarne)
 * Stupid vim tricks (Dylan Hardison)
 * OpenC2E: Reverse-Engineering an artificial life engine (Dylan + Dan)

Our meeting location is curtesy of R-Stream (http://r-stream.com).
The address is:
  2220 34th St. S
  St. Petersburg, Florida 33711

This is right off of I-275, in the same building as a CiCi's To Go.

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=2220+34th+St.+S,+St.+Petersburg,+FL&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=55.937499,82.089844&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1

If you have trouble finding us, you may call me: (727) 804 2802.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside a dog it's too
dark to read.