RE: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Jonathon Conte (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 15:11:42 EST

> To: slug@nks.net; slug-announce@nks.net; cola@stump.algebra.com
> Subject: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings
> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:12:05 -0500
> From: paulf@quillandmouse.com
>
> TAMPA ****************************************************
>
> 6 February 19:00-21:00 Tampa
> (USUALLY second Tuesday of each month, CURRENTLY 1st Wednesday)
>
> Hillsborough Community College
> Dale Mabry Campus
> Technology Bldg, Rm 427
> 4001 Tampa Bay Blvd
> Tampa, FL
>
> See http://www.hccfl.edu/pollock/Docs/DM-Map.htm for directions.

There has been a little confusion concerning the correct room for the past few Tampa meetings. I understand that it has not been Paul's responsibility to verify these things and I am certainly not attempting to point any fingers at anyone else. However, I would like to alleviate any confusion for those planning on attending tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the room for tomorrow's meeting is indeed 427 or which individual at HCC should be contacted to confirm the location?

Jonathon