Re: [SLUG] (FWD) Open House | Tomorrow | 9am - 2pm

From: Paderick Lundy (paddylundy@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 01:38:17 EST

Paul;

Just for old times sake, how are things going in Tampa and Clearwater? I
attended the Dunedin meetings for about three years and enjoyed your take on
Linux and life in general. Two (2) years ago in May I just couldn't stand
Florida any longer so I moved back home to Fairbanks, Alaska. I had lived
her most of my adult life and know tons of people. It is much easier to
hang out with old friends that have to make new ones.

I really did enjoy those Saturday morning meetings to which I also brought
my son. He graduated from the Center for Advanced Technology at Lakewood
High School and now is a junior in Electrical/Computer Engineering. He
plans to specialize in computer security. His interest in
computers/security was sparked by his hanging out with the Linux/Unix guys.
Thanks for providing a good platform.

Sincerely,

Joe Ryan

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 04:51:40PM -0800, Paderick Lundy wrote:
>
> > Paul;
> >
> > We'll also do impromptu demos of our new Audio/Visual studio where
> we
> > can
> > digitize your vinyl records, cassettes, vhs tapes, 35mm slides, and
> > negatives and burn them to CDs or DVDs.
> >
> > Please tell me more about you Audio/Visual studio. Is this free (as
> in
> > beer) software or is it propriety software. I'm interested in this
> sort
> > of thing
> >

> This was a forward of a message sent to me. You know as much as I do
> about it. I suggest contacting TBCS for clarification.
>
> Paul
> --
> Paul M. Foster

Joseph Patrick Ryan

The secret of greatness is simple: do better work than any other man in your field - and keep on doing it. Wilfred A. Peterson