Re: [SLUG] State of the Group

From: Bill D (skkonn@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 10:13:51 EDT

I'm glad that i will be able to meet you Paul.

I have also arranged for a speaker (Aaron Minklei) on the May 14th
meeting. He will be speaking about how to set up the Linksys WRT54G
router so you can replace the firmware with linux or any of the other
variants. He is open for someone to bring their own wrt54g to set up.
If you do want to bring yours, please reply with the version of the
router. although all of them are possible, some are easier than
others.

P.S. I remember another person wanting to do a presentation on this
atleast a year ago, but i am not sure if it was ever presented or not.