[SLUG] PUP Meeting Announcement

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Sun May 18 2008 - 12:21:17 EDT

After much laziness on the part of the PUP organizers/triad (myself, possum, and
mary), we're back on track.

Our next meeting will be on March 82nd at 7:00pm. Location details below.

Topics might include:
        * xqilla: Awk for XML documents.
        * Using "git" from the perspective of a darcs user.

Anyone is welcome to bring news or stories that they deem interesting.

News
====
        By majority vote (2 for, 1 abstain) among the triad, we have decided that
        all our meetings take place in the month of March.

        Thus, our next meeting is March 82nd, which is May 22nd in the common
        vernacular.

Location
========
Map: http://xrl.us/rstream
If you have problems finding the place, you may call Possum for directions: (727) 278 6669

--
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside a dog it's too
dark to read.