Re: [SLUG] Copying email addresses

From: Robert Waldo (rjw6844@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 09:24:05 EDT

I would look in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Local
Settings\Application Data
and look for a Mozilla folder. Before you do this, it is best to go to
Tools>Folder Options>View Tab> and ensure "show hidden files and folders" is
selected so you can fish around. I don't know what file type Thunderbird
uses to store it's personal contacts list but its probably similar to
Outlook's .pab file type.
Transport it to /home/<user name>/.mozilla/thunderbird