Re: [SLUG] DD-WRT and its requirements

From: Daniel Nakov (daniel.nakov@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 22:01:20 EDT

It looks like you might be able to set it up without installing DD-WRT. I
looked at the manual really quick and saw that it allows you to adjust
connections, routing, bridge, etc.. It wont work if you just change the
essid, you'd have to set it up manually.

http://www.fiberfaq.com/admin/attachments/actiontec_mi424wr_manual.pdf