[SLUG] WGR614L administration via SSH

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 14:21:59 EDT

Folks:

On a Netgear WGR614L (Linux firmware) router, does anyone know if it's
possible to administer the thing via SSH. I know they have this gee kewl
nifty web interface, but I'd like to be able to SSH in and administer
it. Anyone know if it's possible or how? (BTW, the router blocks port
22.)

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster