[SLUG] Slug meeting days: general input about Wednesday

From: J & k Baudoin (jodybaudoin@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 08:13:22 EDT

Hi Team,

Although interested in the meetings, I tend to be busy with some work,
many kids, one wife, hunting / fishing trips, etc. I am especially busy
on Wednesday evenings so the Tampa meeting are out. If I recall,
Microsoft has their meetings on Wednesdays, so I don't go to them
either. I suspect others are booked on Wednesday evenings as well as it
is a common church day.

One good thing about this organization is multiple meeting days.
Microsoft choosing Wednesday, on the other hand, is baffling.

I do look forward to the St. Pete meetings (or other metro locations)
coming back to life so I can see what goes on there.

Jody - (software developer)