Re: [SLUG] Slug meeting days: general input about Wednesday

From: Adam J. Farrell (ajfarrell@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 17:49:04 EDT

Inconveniently I pretty much ALWAYS work late the week of SLUG.

I'm going to have to try and get that fixed.

I'm hoping that in the near future that I'll be able to either a) switch it
with another coworker or b) have it rotate slightly different so that i only
have to miss every couple of months.

Regards,