[SLUG] Linux, Verizon and Motorola

From: blee2@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 17:59:36 EDT

Greetings!

I just got a Motorola W385 with Verizon service.

It has a USB port.

Does anyone have any experience interfacing these with a Debian Linux system?
I'd like to be able to pull pictures off, and possibly upload a few
files and update my contacts.
I have only just started searching, but haven't found anything yet.

OH!
Verizon wireless is running a special right now on their USB cellular
modem dongels. It's one month free. My understanding is you can try
it free for one month, then walk away and pay nothing. I don't know
WHAT is or isn't supported.

Thanks!

--Bryan