Re: [SLUG] laser printers

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 19:24:46 EDT

I was on the bandwagon of HP but my last 3 printers have been a Brother
printer and I haven't looked back. There Linux compatibility is great. I
have been able to find drivers for what I have. If you need a network
printer, then buy one with a NIC in it. I did see recently, one with
wireless access. I don't know if that is working for Linux but my printer
did come with Linux drivers in the box. I didn't need them as Ubuntu
reconized it.

William