Re: [SLUG] Website Looks Like a Unix Shell

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 22:56:18 EDT

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 11:26:39AM -0400, Russ Herrold wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Aug 2008, Paul M Foster wrote:
>
>> I went to a website one time, which looked like a Unix shell. I'd like
>> to go back there and look at how the guy did it, but I can't for the
>> life of me remember what site it was, and Google didn't help.
>>
>> Anyone know the site?
>
> bottom of the COLUG site has this, which I put together
> http://www.colug.net

You mention as a comment in the source code:

http://catalog.com/hopkins/unix-haters/password.html

And I suspect that's what I was looking for. It's one of the links on
the SLUG Links page. Unfortunately, it's down or shifted or something,
because it no longer takes you to that terminal-looking webpage.

And the one on your page doesn't actually provide a real terminal, from
what I can tell.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster