Re: [SLUG] Google Chrome (web browser)

From: Bill D (skkonn@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 16:00:29 EDT

if i remember right, chromo was comming out later for mac/linux.

it also states that if you displaying content (as in viewing it), it
gives google the right to own it. It looks like that was a copy and
paste job, that they will probably remove. Most eulas have been beaten
in court from what i've seen.

either way i'll have to wait till the linux version comes out.