Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Computer Store??

From: Pete Theisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 12:17:01 EDT

Mark Bishop wrote:
> A friend of mine blew up his laptop and he lives in Sarasota. Anyone
> know of a computer shop he can take it to that might be able to fix it?
> Yeah, it is running Vista, but shoot him, not me.

Hi Mark!

There is a store on 41 just south of Clark across from gulf gate mall
called Discount Computers, another on Gulf Gate Drive across form gulf
gate mall called Uptech and one on Bee Ridge just east of tuttle called
Computer Repair.

--
Regards,

Pete http://pete-theisen.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.