[SLUG] (FWD) Presentations

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 00:00:11 EDT

I'm not quite sure why Jacksonville LUG would want someone from Tampa
Bay to speak at their meetings, nor why anyone would want to, but in the
interest of being cheeringly cooperative and accommodating, here is an
email I received from them:

----- Forwarded message from William Heim <william.s.heim@gmail.com> -----