Re: [SLUG] fios

From: Paul Bransford (draeath@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 22:17:32 EST

I believe part of their setup involves using some windows-only CD
utility to configure their router. You may need to have some sort of
windows system available, perhaps if they know ahead of time the
technician can bring a laptop. You may be able to use a virtual machine
as well.

Once the CD's done it's magic, you should be able to toss Windows again.