[SLUG] Firefox cookies

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 20:59:43 EST

Firefox (2.x) used to ask me, every time a host tried to set a cookie and I
hadn't defined a cookie policy for that host, whether to reject all from
this host, reject this attempt, accept this cookie for this session, or
accept cookies forever (or until they expired, whichever came first). Or
something like that. It hasn't asked me lately, and I fear that since I
upgraded to 3.x it's accepting cookies willy-nilly. How do I restore the
older behavior?

I see the resources "network.cookie.cookieBehavior" and "network.cookie.p3p"
which might do what I want. Ideas?

Also, FF never autocompletes when I type "about:config". What do I have to
do, make a bookmark for that page?

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   http://royalty.mine.nu:81
               "God does not play dice" -- Einstein