[SLUG] Contained CMS

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 18:10:45 EST

Anybody know if any of the open source web CMS's can be integrated into
a specific table or frame within an existing web site? I've been asked
to set up a wysiwyg editor for news articles but I want to place the
content in a specific area of an existing page. Don't really want or
need all the other CMS options.

Thanks.

Mike Branda Jr.