Re: [SLUG] Ktorrent replacement?

From: Jonathan Brown (jbssfl@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 18:53:48 EST

I use deluge. It has a pause button. Its a python/PyGTK app so it is not specifically designed for any one DE, and should blend in fine w/KDE (although would probably look the very best in GNOME)

It's the best one I've found yet.

You might also consider Transmission.

See this page for installing Deluge for Suse:

http://www.susegeek.com/internet-browser/deluge-free-opensource-torrent-client-for-opensuse/

looks like you'll need to have the packman repo available, and you need at least 10.2 for the one-click install link/thingy on that page.

Of course it might just be in Yast so check there first I would say.

Best of luck!

Jon