[SLUG] OO Calc

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 16:32:51 EST

Anyone know:

In OpenOffice Calc (v. 2.4.1), for a chart, in the "Data Ranges" dialog, how
do I use arbitrary text for a series' name? It seems my choices are nothing
or what's in a cell.

--
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a
  twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals