[SLUG] Printer not getting jobs

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 23:35:23 EDT

Hello Sluggers,

Running SuSE 10.3 and Kde 3.5

I have an Epson Stylus C86 running on a parallel port
This is the driver:
Epson Stylus C86 - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.0.1 Simplified

All of a sudden the printer stopped getting jobs. After I send a job it does
not show up in KJobViewer. Also tried a "test print" from the printer setup
dialog to no avail.It shows the page being processed but nothing happens and
the printing message goes away after an appropriate amount of time. No error
messages. Reinstalled it and still no good.

Where do I look?

Bob S