Re: [SLUG] FF + NoScript vs eBay

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 10 2009 - 19:45:36 EDT

I don't think that any of them are made to show an auction ending because
they have multiple purchases. I would go back to a search with them on them
so it would display the auction end time.

I did turn off all of my security stuff and I didn't see any time on any of
the auctions below.

William

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Eben King <eben01@verizon.net> wrote:

> I can't get the auction ending time to show for such eBay auctions as
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130294005878
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130294024897
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ390037179780
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ390037176150
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ380086523006
>
> Most look fine (once I allow a whole raft of hosts to run JS and 12 of them
> to set cookies). Can anyone see them? I suspect it's because someone's
> cookie isn't getting set, or some JS isn't being run.
>
> --
> -eben QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP royalty.mine.nu:81
> A. A Top Poster \ http://www.fscked.co.uk/
> B. Who's there? \ writing/
> A. Knock-knock -- from bobward@xxx.com \ top-posting-cuss.html

Every bill here on out should have the approximate number of jobs it is
going to create and then every year or two have an audit of the actual
number of jobs created.

Build here, build now...Buy American made.