Re: [SLUG] Linux Meeting in Sarasota

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 00:24:30 EDT

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:11:14PM -0400, Pete Theisen wrote:

> Hi Everybody!
>
> The SarasotaVoices mailing list sends out a monthly reminder for people
> interested in Linux to meet at Latitude 23.5 or whatever it was. Of
> course, we haven't met there in years - it is a doctor's office now. I
> pointed that out in a reply to the list and the moderator pulled my
> post. Typical.
>
> He did ask if there was another time and date and I replied with a link
> to the SLUG site. I don't know if they are going to continue to post the
> notice or not.

This is one for the SarasotaVoices mailing list to resolve. I have no
idea who this is or who set up the (apparently) automated mailing. There
isn't a Sarasota meeting, nor has there been for months/years.

You can forward this to the moderator if you like, as proof that there's
no reason to continue to mail the notice.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
President