Re: [SLUG] Fun machines

From: Dennis Devine, San Antonio (ddevine@sanantoniofla.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 22:53:17 EDT

That's good to hear. I have been using Fedora sincever 1 and when I
installed ver 10 I had a time of
it with the boot partition, font rendering, etc.
I went and gave into the Ubuntu (Debian disto)
 momentum and was back up and running without
a hitch.

The only times I've had trouble with distros is
when I run into the grub and partition issues.
Can anyone direct me to a good tutorial on
understanding the fine differences of the
boot partition?