Re: [SLUG] Good open source (or pay for a little more than the open source) Firewall?

From: Tyler Vann-Campbell (tyler.v@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 08:36:24 EDT

I always liked Endian, a fork of IPCop, with a few additions, like a sip proxy.

On 6/11/09, Scott Grizzard <scott@scottgrizzard.com> wrote:

Sent from my mobile device

"The power of the computer is marvelous, and the cost of computer power is small, and you can over time build files that have lots of information on them about people's past preferences, and prejudices, and living patterns." K.R. 1999 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.