[SLUG] gnuplot

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jun 14 2009 - 16:21:10 EDT

I made a graph in gnuplot of Firefox's memory use (yay me), to determine
whether it has a massive memory leak just before it crashes. OO Calc did
it, but it was a PITA to reconfigure each time new data came in. I have GP
set to display the y axis in bytes * powers of two. For instance, instead
of 1073741824 it shows 30 (2^30=1073741824). Easy enough. But, instead of
... 25, 29, 30, ... I'd like to see ... 256M, 512M, 1G, ... . Is that
possible?

--
A Higgs boson is sitting at the bar when the phone rings. He says to
the bartender "If that's a physicist, tell him you've not seen me."