Re: [SLUG] Antivirus and Email Encryption - both Linux and... that other OS

From: Pete Theisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 01:14:56 EDT

Scott Grizzard wrote:

> (ps: took off the sig - just noticed I was plugging my website on every
> post :) )

Hi Scott!

Hey!

It is OK to put your website in your signature, they say so every month.

"6) Commercial offerings.

Allowed on a very restricted basis, as follows:

a) You may advertise your goods and services in your tagline or signature."

I am not on gpg$win or enigmail, so copy me on the article you write if
you will. Just CAN'T join any more lists!

--
Regards,

Pete http://pete-theisen.com/ http://elect-pete-theisen.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.