Re: [SLUG] No Post screen

From: Setheck (setheck@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 20:36:56 EDT

The threading of these mails is really getting confusing...
I disagree about the comment of monitors being too aggressive in going
to sleep, generally when then receive a signal they display it and
that shouldn't be the problem, present day monitors are not meant to
be turned off, they power down enough to be off. But regardless, what
is the model of the motherboard having the troubles? I am wondering if
this is a known issue. The computer I had with the power issues was an
MSI board, although it didn't bother me enough to fix the problem, I
am pretty sure that was power related.