[SLUG] chroot environments

From: Paul Bransford (draeath@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 01:32:57 EDT

How would one go about installing a random distro into a chroot? This is
assuming the 'host' and 'guest' don't have a faculty for this such as
Debian's debootstrap?

I've got a slackware64-current host here, and I need to run some stuff
using Codeweaver's Crossover. Unfortunatly that requires a bunch of
32-bit stuff, and the best solution I can think of is to install
slackware12.2 into a chroot.

Any ideas? "real" virtualization isn't going to fit my need (for now).