Re: [SLUG] redoing DHCP

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Aug 23 2009 - 00:13:09 EDT

<001601ca2368$9d0aebb0$d720c310$@rr.com>
<alpine.DEB.1.00.0908221647040.27798@pc.home>
<001701ca236c$b97f2c80$2c7d8580$@rr.com>

(This post was caught by Majordomo, as it looked like an administrative
request.)

----- Forwarded message from slug@nks.net -----

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:23:31 -0400
From: Paul Bransford <draeath@gmail.com>

FYI, most systems let you ch*nge the MAC *ddress via software. Look up
the software 'macchanger' (at least if memory serves right, that's the
package name for debian-like systems)

If you have a few clues as to what the typo is, you can change your MAC
and rerun DHCP until you find it...?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Paul M. Foster